Thursday, August 10, 2006

Eternal Refuge

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, 'Destroy him!'
Deuteronomy 33:27
I'll be honest, I'm not having such a great day today...and am quite discouraged. I have been let down by a couple co-workers and then over run by another. I just want my space and it's no where to be found, but alas, I remember the first part of this verse. God is our refuge. What comfort and calm from my frustrations is found just by knowing and believing this! (it does help that I've reclaimed my office) God is not just our refuge for one time, but for eternity. Not just from office stress, but relational, emotional, physical pains as well.
I also like that my enemy, is also God's. He will go to fight for us with determination and passion...He already has if you think about it...at the cross. I believe that daily we are challenged in spiritual battles. God will be there to fight for us, because he has already won the WAR! I am so thankful!! Our God is so amazing! so full of love!! so forgiving!! so unconditional/come as you are!! There is no one I'd rather love more or be loved by than Him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home