Monday, August 07, 2006

The Way

Verse for the Day
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
-John 14:6

This is probably the most popular verse in the whole bible. I think people who don't know anything about Christ, know of or have seen this verse. Even as a Christian, I use this verse but how many times do I stop and think about what it really means. For non-believers this is the best verse for them to be exposed to because it's the whole thing. Jesus is the way. He is the I am, He is the same today, tomorrow, and forever. There is no other option, no Plan B, or alternative route. You're either all in or out. Without Him we have nothing and we are nothing. With Christ we have abundant life-everlasting in the kingdom of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home