Friday, August 04, 2006

Verse for the Day

Verse for the Day
They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
-Acts 2:42

This is the verse which Southland launched their "A242" message. As Christ followers we are called to be devoted to the teachings of Christ, to fellowship together, to eat, take communion, and always pray. As a church, Christ should be the focus. I think Southland Christian Church is following this verse. Acts talks about the forming of the church, and I think it is important to go back and remind ourselves of how we should act. Personally, I love that I can fellowship with my fellow believers. There is something so special and powerful when we are all together, in unity, praising God. It resonates. Can you feel it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home