Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Who's your boss?

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,

There are many days where I am not particularly happy with my job or the tasks that it involves. Therefore, I find myself unmotivated and procrastinating to do such drudgery. I often need to be reminded by this verse, that I am working for God and not my boss in the office across the hall. Would I work this way on things I clearly see as work for God, surely not! But we must remember that we are always working for God, all human interaction that we have needs to reflect His love and glory. If people don't respect me at my job, how can I hope that they can respect, see, and know our Lord and Saviour who is in me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home