Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Listen...this is who you are

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Colossians 3:12
The last two days, the word patience has been on my heart, mind, and feelings (if that makes sense). There has also been a little bit of love, but mostly patience is what I've felt impressed upon me. So today I did a search of patience, I found some great verses, but this one spoke to me the most. Two reason that I can recognize, one is that it talks of how we are God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved...see love is in this verse...God's reminding me(us) that we are already great, no one, no thing can make us any greater a person. The second reason that I feel this is the verse to know/share is that it was also part of Sunday's message. Only, I had not written it down and in fact didn't realize this till I had started writing. I love how God gives us little "coincidences"! Anyway, I just wanted to share how God has been speaking to me and that He is truly Alive! and active in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home