Thursday, August 17, 2006

Grace

Verse for the Day
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. - 1 Corinthians 15:10

1st of all I apologize for my hiatus as I was on vacation with my family in Texas. Thank you Tamara for keeping the VOD alive and well, your insights defintaely hit home to me, and it is encouraging to know someone is going through the same things I am. You are a great friend, and I am blessed to know you lady!
Anyway, while on vacation my thoughts were wandering and I found myself dwelling in the past again. Wishing that things/relationships had turned out different. Wanting people back in my life whom God removed, and just not being joyful for what God has put in my life. Then as I was doing my bible study I came across the above verse. By God's grace I am redeemed...I am what I am which in God's eyes is free. I belong to Him. He loves me so much that He gave everything for me to know Him. Wherever we go the grace of God is with us. It covers us. It changes us, and transforms us. His grace is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home