Thursday, August 31, 2006

7 ladies go'n after GOD

Romans 15:5 says "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus., so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

I am just overwhelmed by God's incredible plan, and how he brought together such a different and unique group of girls to bring glory to His name. I LOVE it! I love that we all have very different strengths and gifts, and different weaknesses as well, and yet somehow we fit together like a puzzle to create this beautiful portrait of women who a running after Christ. Thank you for making me want to be a better woman of Christ.

Love,
Brandy

I couldn't have said it better myself...and this verse is PERFECT! Lord knows we need edurance for the day that come after our midnight - 2am gatherings! And I'd say, I don't think I ever leave without feeling encouraged. God IS truely Amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home