Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A chosen generation

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.
Ephesians 1:4 NIV

Whenever I doubt who I am or where I am going I know I can look at this verse and see what God has in store. I am chosen, we are chosen, hand selected by Him to be on his team. Me, a jv, B-team, anybody, is chosen by the Creator to be holy and blameless. To go into the world proclaiming His name. Together we are all such a beautiful sight. His glory streaming down on us, covering our sin, and making us right with him again. For we all fall short of the glory of God, but he is a God of abounding love and grace. We are chosen because he wants us...all of us. Every thought, every sin, strength, and weakness. All of us, and he is more than enough for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home