Monday, January 15, 2007

Thirsty?

On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink." John 7:37


I couldn't sleep last night, so I ended up staying awake till 3am working on this little prayer card/bookmark. It's all electronic right now, but when I send out my support letters I hope to include this in each one. Feel free to check out the World Race (see link section of blog).
To me this prayer card is quite reflective of where I feel I'm at and can be used right now in my faith. I hunger and thirst to know more about my Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ. In the same meaning I hope/trust that He'll use me to be a light to others who are thirsty and haven't quite yet realized what they thirst for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home