Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Faith changing views

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
~Hebrews 11:1

I am learning so much about faith right now, and it's scary! But at the same time,
exciting because I'm getting to see how God indeed provides in all levels/parts of life. How He is our future and our hope, when it gets down to the nitty gritty, that's all that matters. It's strange how already my view of material possessions has changed, so many things I'd like, but do I really need? In six months I'll be getting rid of them, can't take it, it'll cost to try and keep it, so why get it? What would it look like if we as Christians took this approach to life on earth in view of eternal life in heaven? In saying this I mean do we question what is really worth our investments in time and money? Do we feel the sense of urgency? or allow ourselves to become caught up in the world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home