Sunday, December 03, 2006

Listening, more than hearing

Matt 17:5
While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"

Talk about being blown away, can you imagine how awestruck you'd be if you were there when this happened? Here's a number one command from Heaven "Listen to Him!"
How well do we really listen to him? Remember, listening is an active form of communication...it's not just hearing. We can hear God, but what we do how we react and even interact with Him afterwards encompasses all that is listening. How good are your listening skills? I've been doing a lot of hearing lately, feel free to hold me accountable to active listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home