Friday, December 01, 2006

Prayer for Victorious Life

3 May he remember all your sacrifices
and accept your burnt offerings.
Selah

4 May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.

5 We will shout for joy when you are victorious
and will lift up our banners in the name of our God.
May the LORD grant all your requests.

Psalm 20

I feel that these verses are most encouraging and up lifting. It reminds me that sacrifices are not in vain, sufferings not overlooked. In all of this it is in his prayer that the desires of my heart are met...pray that it is through God that my plans are inspired and will be successful. These are hopes for the future that keep us striving to get closer.
When there, what glory to hear the joy of the community of believers in Christ, can you picture it? The joy of His work being completed through the vessel of you/me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home